1. The information, response, advice provided or medicines prescribed/ sold by Jain’s Cow Urine Therapy Health Clinic/Swaarnim Naturscience Limited (“the Clinic”) to any query posted/mailed is solely on the basis of the information provided by you and is meant for general information only. It is clarified that the term ‘Clinic’ shall include its affiliate and associate companies, directors, officers, employees or doctors.
2. The content on this website and the advice of the Clinic’s doctors is not intended to be, nor is it a substitute for professional medical advice/attention, diagnosis or hands on treatment. This website and its facilities are not intended to replace a doctor’s judgment or the care and treatment that only a qualified healthcare provider may give upon due clinical examination of symptoms and/or co-relation of reports with such examination. You shall provide full and complete information pertaining to the ailment (including but not limited to your medical history). The Clinic shall be entitled to presume that the said information provided by you is true and correct.
3. The Clinic will make best possible endeavours to provide satisfactory, accurate and useful information as a response to any query. The Clinic does not (expressly or impliedly) guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any information, response advice or medicines prescribed/ sold to you. The various tips or recommendations provided to any query do not assure good health or recovery from any medical condition. Health is the result of many factors, some of which are not yet fully understood and therefore it is important to rely only on the advice of a health care professional to advice on any specific condition/situation. Please note that results and duration of treatment may vary depending on the constitution of your body. The response to any query should not be relied upon as suggesting a course of treatment and it can not replace/substitute regular medical check-ups in any manner whatsoever.
4. The Clinic shall not be liable for any negligence (including gross negligence), loss, injury or damage (including without limitation direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive loss, injury or damage) suffered by anyone on account of the use/performance of the information, response, advice furnished to you (via e-mail or otherwise), any action or lack of action by a you and/ or medicines prescribed/ sold to you.
5. The Clinic expressly disclaims any responsibility with respect to the completeness, accuracy and fitness of the responses given vide this website (through e-mail or otherwise). No warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied, is given by or on behalf of the Clinic that the responses to the queries, shall be appropriate, secure, reliable and free-from-error. In spite of the Clinics’ best efforts, the information on this website may become outdated although, efforts will be made to correct the errors and keep the content updated. Also, the information and materials on this website are provided on “as is” basis.
6. The Clinic reserves the right to make changes in the website, withdraw access to this website and revise the services and products described in this website at any time without any previous notice.
7. You agree to indemnify and hold safe harmless indemnified the Clinic against any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys' fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the Clinic’s website/services.
8. This website may link you to third-party websites maintained by others on the internet. These links are provided solely as a convenience to users. References to any entity, product, service, procedure, opinion or source of information should not be considered an endorsement, either direct or implied. The Clinic can not take responsibility for information found on third-party websites and if you decide to access linked third-party websites, you may do so at your own risk.
9. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is done at your own discretion and risk. The Clinic does not warrant that this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server(s) that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
10. The information, artwork, text, video, audio, or pictures (“Materials”) contained on this website are protected by copyright laws and are the sole property of the Clinic. You may only access and use the Materials for personal purposes. You may not modify or use the Materials for commercial or any other purpose, without express written consent.
11. You understand that the internet contains unedited materials, some of which are sexually explicit and may be offensive and access to such material shall be entirely at your own risk. The Clinic has no control over, does not subscribe to and is in no manner responsible for, such materials. You should use your discretion while accessing this website and the internet.
12. The Clinic shall not trade or sell your personal information to any third party or non-affiliated companies. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information.
13. By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website. You fully and completely understand that the contents herein and agree to the same. You are acting on your free will and consent to the contents herein. You must not delay or disregard medical advice or discontinue treatment with respect to any medical condition, without consulting his personal doctor, clinicians or therapist.